Thursday, December 1, 2011

My LMing rebuttal

       So my very creative brother realized "planking's" genius but also that it's a fad that faded out like yesterday's sunset.  So he has brought us something new...like a refreshing cup of cold water after a long run, so is Josh's new phenomenon "LMing" to your sense of humor. Please go here to read Josh's definition before watching the video.  

So my entire family is taking up Josh's challenge of LMing.  Go here if you really want to laugh and see some quality LMing from some of my family members.  

Here's to you Josh. I can't wait to see you in January!   



5 comments:

  1. Bekah, you may have the funniest family of all time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How am I supposed to beat that...you made a music video?? A music video that was AWESOME... Glad to see you are studying hard for finals=) Nic

    ReplyDelete
  3. STill laughing! The form seemed to steadily improve with each new effort. I DID think your major was psychology, not cinematography..... Nic, you will obviously have to work harder. But don't sweat it, you have Pike's Peak, Cadet Chapel, Garden of the God's.......find some inspiration. And when will we hear from Texas....?
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahahaha well done! Thanks. I can't wait to see you soon. I arrive back in New York 1 month from today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow there are no words! Jenn

    ReplyDelete