Monday, November 14, 2011

An angel came to visit me

and her name is BRITTANY OZMORE!  Please entertain me for a second as I dote on her.  Brittany and I have known each other since 2nd grade. However, we weren't really friends until our Junior year of high school.  Since then we have shared countless moments together: Junior Prom, Senior Prom minus the prom, watching her like/date/get engaged to Tyler Hazel, many...many...many praise band practices, a lot of tears, and watching each grow in our relationships with Christ.  

5 years ago...

2 years ago




And this is her new Best Friend which honestly I'm pretty ok with because he is pretty great. Tyler don't get a big head or anything. 

This weekend I had a blast with her! She got a good sampling of the Clemson life: the football game, hanging out at the toolshed (my guy friends house), hanging out with my crazy roommates, pillow talk, scrounging for food in my apartment, and my awesome church and friends. Oops all of those things have nothing to do with actual school...I did that when you left Brittany.  

I love you Brittany!  You are welcome to come visit any time! Who's next?


1 comment:

  1. Me? :)
    I really miss you like crazy! Love you girl!
    Love Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete