Monday, August 15, 2011

Farewell Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, AND New York

My travels are about to be over for the next few months.  In the past 15 days I have traveled through seven states (not counting the ones I flew over) and am currently in the Philly airport about to be home (Clemson, sorry Mom!)  The past two weeks have been filled with tons of fun!


I did some hiking of the AT while in NC visiting the Browns and my Grandparents.  This is my cousin Lauren on the left and my sister Nicole in the middle sporty her outdoorsy Colorado hiking skirt.   


While in New York my sister-in-law Margaret came to visit.  While visiting she really bonded with Jack.  To see how well she bonded with Jack go here.

She loves him so much she even buckled him in on our ride to go hiking. 


We went on a nice walk at Bear Mountain Park in New York.  

My beautiful niece Skylar enjoyed the view and climbed with her "claws" like baby jaguar from Diego.  I'm going to miss her saying "Aunt B, Aunt B, Aunt B! Will you play wit me?!"  
Jack also enjoyed the beautiful view.  

I of course LOVED seeing my awesome Dad.  After all he is 50% of the reason I visit.  (the other 50 being my mom of course) 
I also got to spend a lot of time with this little hunk of love, Finley.  (picture rights to my sister Keri) There are not many 4 months old that come in at 17+ pounds.  Naturally my family is quite proud.  He's definitely a little porker.


Clemson here I come! 


  



2 comments:

  1. Hey look! I'm leaving you another comment! We miss you B!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comments are SO appreciated. How do I open up my comments for everyone?

    ReplyDelete