Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I don't know what to call this post...

Yes, my lack of blogging reflects the absence of any embarrassing moments, no traveling, back to school, and well just a slower pace of life.  This is probably my favorite time of the semester when classes start but the workload isn't bad so you have so much hangout time.  My weekends are so flexible because I don't have to schedule around study sessions. Ah Bliss.  If only it would stay like this.

I think I'm lingering on this slower pace a little longer than I ought.  Maybe it was missing my first assignment in one of my classes that cued me in?...We shouldn't have homework this soon right?

I also haven't blogged a lot because my camera is no longer.  Let's be real, you don't want to read, you want to look at pictures. My generation doesn't like to read.  Why did we even learn to read with all this technology we have?

Well I'll shoot you one better.  Here is a hilarious video from Campus Outreach National Conference that I went to over New Years.  With 5,000 of my closest friends it was one of the highlights break.

Go HERE to watch it.  Enjoy laughing at other people's expense.

More about conference:
This sermon by Matt Bradner changed the way I think about God.  That is a HUGE statement when you've been a church kid your whole life.  Don't you feel like you fight everything that you know you're not supposed to do with a "No! Don't do that!"  And does it work?  Normally not.  At least it doesn't really get your heart excited about God.  I so often think, wow, there is another thing I can't do as a Christian.  Well this sermon is about God being a God of Yes not a God of No.  Please listen to it.  It will rock your mind.  If you don't believe in God I also encourage you to listen to it because it may give you a different perspective on God that you haven't thought about before.  





No comments:

Post a Comment